Our church has revival coming up, and our pastor has been asking us to pray for our revival and for our church. He gave us a list of 10 steps that he wants us to follow, along with 2 Chronicles 7:14 - "If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land." Our pastor is very dedicated to our church, and to our community. He teaches us ways to live by God's word. It's very humbling to be a part of a church that believes in more than material or financial things. And even more humbling is being led by a pastor who guides us so gracefully.
Prepare Your Heart
1. View yourself as God would look at you.
2. Determine that you will pursue a sweeping change in your life.
3. Put yourself in the way of blessings.
4. Do a thorough job of repenting.
5. Make a restitution wherever possible.
6. Bring your life into accordance with the Bible.
7. Narrow your interest as your seek Revival.
8. Prestart your personal devotion.
9. Being to witness openly.
10. Have an expecting faith in God!